All comments on this site are moderated by the representatives of Ismae Books.
We welcome and encourage members of the Ismae community to comment and post where appropriate.
Comments may be rejected, edited, or deleted in the following instances:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity may be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
- This site abides by “Wheaton’s Law” any content deemed to be in defiance will be deleted.
If at any time you feel that a member of the Ismae community has acted inappropriately on our site, please do not hesitate to alert us by emailing us at email@example.com
Ismae Books reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to https://ismae.com without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.